Thursday 3 April 2008

Truth

In Your Truth
-
Verse 1
Lord  I come
seeking for You
seeking for Truth
that's found in You
-
Knowing that You are
The light to my soul
The hope of the world
The greatest of joys
-
Lord I come
searching for You
searching for peace
Only You give
-
Chorus:
cause You're the only thing thats of worth
You're the only God who loves
Lord I lay my life to You
So lead my life in Your truth
-
Verse 2
Lord I will offer
all of my life
though be it little
I'm giving to You
-
Knowing that You can
take my sins away
take my brokenness
and make me complete
-
Lord I surrender
the joy and the pain
at your Cross
Once again
-
Bridge:
Cause You're all I want
You're all I need
You're everything
You're everything
-
Cause You are the truth
You are the light
To my soul
To my soul
-
© 2008 Emil Ng 


Matthew 13 :44-45
Philippians  3:7-9
John 14:6
-
doubt i will have time to record it...
-

ah well
thanks for the encouragement

No comments:

Post a Comment