Sunday 27 April 2008

the joy and the pain...

you know
-
somethings give joy..
others give pain
-
but above all
-
He's in control
-
surrendering all to Him
-

I Offer My Life - Don Moen

Verse 1:
All that I am, all that I have 
I lay them down before You O Lord 
All my regrets, all my acclaim 
The joy and the pain, I'm making them Yours 
-
Chorus: 
Lord I offer my life to You 
Everything I've been through 
Use it for Your glory 
Lord I offer my days to You 
Lifting my praise to You 
As a pleasing sacrifice 
Lord I offer You my life 
-
Verse 2:
Things in the past, things yet unseen 
Wishes and dreams that are yet to come true 
All of my hopes, all of my plans 
My heart and my hands are lifted to You.
-

I wonder
-
apologia ...
adoratio ... 
quapropter...
-
yet 
-
ah well 
it doesn't matter does it?
painful or not it maybe...
-
love God wholeheartedly
-

No comments:

Post a Comment