Wednesday 9 April 2008

Brokenness

In so many things, even so...
-
i realise
-
life really isn't fun... its plain stressful, painful, and sometimes... meaningless
-

-
I wrote how a christian life isn't the easiest life to live... yes it true... but...
-
i guess...
-
in regard to stuff
-
I know , a lot of things don't work the way i would want them to work sometimes
-
I know, the ministry of worship through music. we can make the best music in the world, we can be the best "worship leaders" in the eyes of the people around us
-
but we don't know how to worship God in spirit and in truth, the way He Desires it to be
-
worship through spirit...
not the  soul, the emotions.
-
worship in truth, no facades, nothing but honesty
-

I don't know about tomorrow
I don't know about how different people get called into the places they are
when life, indeed is nothing but a whisper and breath, here this moment and gone the next
-
i dunno,
somethings hurt me more than they should
-
but is it wrong?
-
i know... i been through it before
-

ah well
i remember asking the question in a previous post, encrypted in a hidden font :
"do you know? and if you know do you care?"
-
some how I don't think I want to know the answer for this case
-
and I don't need to anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment