Tuesday 22 April 2008

life and debt

RoD over,....
but I shall not bother to post a post, although BB is something dear to me, yet whatever I would like to have said can be found in the email I sent... and perhaps some of these stuff are best kept to the small group... ... ...
-

been exceedingly tired out and depressed/sian lately, due to a large influx of datelines...
-
positive feedback:
stimulus causes feedback that results in an increase in stimulus
=.=
seems to work that way
stimulus is the homework
homework-> stress
stress-> don't want to do homework
don't want to do homework-> more homework...
-
ah well
FireAC:
Your Name
-
... Lord give us strength to live for You, and glorify Your Name... 
worship/prayer

Biology class today:
Issue of cancer:
"no point getting it treated, because going to die anyway... might as well spend the money enjoy yourself before you die" (Mdm Yong)
"but aren't there cases of healing...?"(Amanda)
-
i dunno why
but somehow
yeah...

I remember a prayer I used to utter every night in primary 6, was just a  new believer then, had no idea what Qt meant or being a christian was then...
-
"Heavenly Father:
thank you for this day you've given me
I pray you make papa well again, and I pray that you'll help me not to get into trouble in school and do well in my PSLE
and I also pray that I'll grow to know You more
in Jesus Name I Pray
Amen"
-
I guess the last part of that prayer was answered eventually...
but I remember... i didnt know what to pray after the February of 2003, PSLE over, and oh well i remember the church , the pallor, the coffin, the whiteness, the blackness
-
and one thing they told me, he's gone to a better place...
-

so maybe
a lot of times
life isn't exactly the best thing isn't it
when there is so much more than just it, more after it
-
which is why
i never understood the concept of 
"life is short, treasure it"
maybe a better understanding would be
"life is short, make the most of it"
-

ah shucks
-
"are you parents fetching you"
"my mum is fetching me"
-
that's so common...
-
oh well
if only:
the memories would go
and leave me cold
and let me go
away from ...
-
boo....

No comments:

Post a Comment