Saturday 16 August 2008

sight

feeling in a state of half happy half upset for now...
-
eitherways, my mum isnt too happy with me for my lack of enthuasim in studying... which is very irritating and annoying... as if I don't already have enough on my mind to start thinking about about failing exams(which I am confident I won't, because this time i know what to look out for in studying)
-

anyway seeing the way I see it....
-
it was sort of emotional to a sense... to see my juniors whom I've seen grow from little sec1 boys, now taking over the running of the company(not planning yet though haha...)
-
I know maybe some of you might be disappointed about the posting, but just keep united and everything, and know that God placed you there in a position for a reason, =)
-
in many ways some memories still haunt me, the time when i was well...
"not like it isn't a just punishment"
but again... if God really was fair... we'll all be dead now...
-

I notice things and keep telling myself not to think too... much...
-
$1.30 
thank you...
-
Random cheers:
Bottles in right hand
Caps off
Drink water good
Drink water Very good
Drink

anyway listening to Charles fantasies about our future spouses is quite amusing
-
in the IAN which unfortunately got its door repaired... (so i cant go there and study anymore)
-

anyway a church later, and oh my
-
Gibson HummingBird =)
-
AWESOME,
-
The tone/look/action/feel/sustain is incredible
-
but i don't really like the neck though(too fat), Taylor necks still are the best
-
Pictures:
Me camwhoring with it
-
Close up of the glorious Gibson headstock
-
and the beautiful body and pickguard, fretboard inlays and everything
-

haha if i get a DREADNOUGHT guitar in the future i might consider getting one of these babys
-
either that or a martin , although they really look unattractive and plain.
(unfortunately taylor dreadnoughts don't really meet the mark)
-
but the Taylor GS might be nice though... 
-
then again before I get another acoustic I'll probably get my Fender Tele electric first
-
haha

Petrina Cheng's westlife songs are awesome
-
along with this program
SimplifyMedia
-
that allows you to privately share the ENTIRE itunes library over the net with friends
for FREE
no ads
no other rubbish
FREE
-
IMBA lah
-
but the song 'mandy' makes me feel uncomfortable ... poo
sounds too much like someone's name
-
I'm so glad i didn't have that song in my itunes last year
-
or it'll be emoland for me for a longer time

seeing is believing
or is believing seeing? 
-
lets not go into ToK on this 

No comments:

Post a Comment