Sunday 17 August 2008

fine find for

silver singapore
haha good job to team singapore
-
with random squeals from my mum whenever China scored lol

trying and wondering whether it is worth it
-
I remember Charles at vivo a few months back making a few comments 
-

money cant buy everything
-
it cannot buy love, it cannot buy friendship
-
and it cannot buy salvation
-

why do I bother with the embarrassment
-
after all its all over and done with
-
but again...  its something I wanted to do since the start of the year
-
and I don't think I want to change that decision
-
again I don't even know if I can find what I am looking for
-

church today was quite interesting
-
again I dunno why, whatever I hear always seems to be concerned about not worrying about worldly things, but to set our minds on God
-
lead worship for the small group
-
hungry /complete
-
although i always wonder why wonderful is always used as an adjective for worship
maybe because people like alliteration
-
and later was a rather inspiring message from Simon
-
and a song - Who am I
-

things seem a little more fine now
-
but at least from the facade we know as msn...
-
wonder why...

No comments:

Post a Comment