Monday 18 August 2008

1.30 is a nice number

BT
-
or really...
-
except swanning each other during math class was quite funny
-
"dont test me"(me)
"you need to amend your ways "(Tim)
-

Godly character is hard to come by...
-
and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...
-

Glynn/Matthew once shared this:
-
when doing anything in terms of a r/s it should be on the basis that the 2 people are in alignment with God's plan, with similar callings...
-
... on the basis that you're working towards marriage (which is obviously too young for you'll to think about yet)...
-
...and to do that you need to know the person well enough... a good gage is that you need at least 1 year to know a person...
-

we all make mistakes
-
I made the mistake of being too imprudent and not guarding my heart...
and that I have learnt... the hard way... and now I'm more cautious
-
but the other mistake can be made.... being too indecisive... unfortunately that is the role of a guy in a healthy Godly perspective... a natural order...
-
and as my sister pointed out last year quite bluntly... the girl is always the one to wait for the guy to make a choice... and even if they want it... they will still wait....
-
but again haha its not the time to think of such stuff because :
1. I have major exams in 2 months time
2. Developing a healthy r/s with God is more important in this stage of life
3. There is army... after all
-
but anyway that means... no emoing haha
-
but I'll probably find an appropriate time one day...

We should just keep our heads in lala land
that'll help us get pass the IB exams
then after that when we finally do well
we'll forget about emoing when reality is felt
-
hence
every little thing is gonna be alright =)
or I wish... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment