Sunday 2 September 2007

'Love God wholeheartedly'

Part 1(Written on Sunday morning)
Back from retreat and a really long 12hours of sleep (4 p.m-4 a.m)
haha and I assume I'm not the only one ... ... ...
-




wednesday
Cheesecake, yoghurt, and prata curry dont agree with each other
had gastric since then, been burping like Celito since then.... grr
PRC students tagging along Tim and John (5.12) and 5.10 girls
Quote(rice weevilyn thungaraj)
"Yeee they're so disgusting"
and high pitched sheirks from the girls... Cherryl Lau, 5.10 girls
-
Math remedial the first seesion i attended, a total waste of time
complex numbness is stupid, I already know my basics
and you didnt cover demorvy therem and whatever you call it
-
after which... wondering:
pictures... if it was petrina i would be ridiculusly annoyed, but it isnt her, its just ... ... ...
-
while dragging the gastric pained me to the lang room one to find
'neth closing the session
and ... ... ... unexpected =) or what? i dunno whether to be happy or annoyed with myself
and R. see, XL, D chng, J.Tay, Caleb, and a few others
-
and timlim joins, tag him along.... heritage, and i dunno... E.T.
-





Thursday
Morning FireAC
-
God of Wonders
How great is Our God
Great is the Lord and Most worthy of Praise
-
Later... ... ... okay... i wanted to sing another song after Kenneth closed "Through it all"
though my reasons where a little.... erm... i dunno... ... ...
-
running around looking for ppl to chip in for tims present
-
yet XL already has something in mind..., ... ... ..., and i guess some pple like bong and neoh dont like giving presents
-
nmind, D chng, Yang Jian, Fab, J. tay, and evelyn supposedly (tessa was the mediator)
-
and Wesley, I dont appreciate your "dont look there... heh heh heh"
grrr...
-
and it was convinient for inconvient truth to be completed, and M bean hols to be started
laughter at bean's stupidity...
-
and qing tian to the PRC exchange students...
-
晴天
-
Verse 1
故事的小黄花
从出生那年就飘着
童年的荡秋千
随记忆一直晃到现在
-
Verse 2
併刻兔佻兕佻兕例珨
享兕例珨依侖佻兕依侖
例珨例珨例珨例珨
依侖例珨依侖佻兕
吹着前奏望着天空
我想起花瓣试着掉落
-
Pre Chorus
为你翘课的那一天
花落的那一天
教室的那一间
我怎么看不见
消失的下雨天
我好想再淋一遍
消失的下雨天
我好想再淋一遍
好想再问一遍
你会等待还是离开
-
Chorus
刮风这天我试过握着你手
但偏偏雨渐渐大到我看你不见
还要多久我才能在你身边
等待放晴的那天也许我会比较好一点
-
从前从前有个人爱你很久
但偏偏风渐渐把距离吹得好远
好不容易又能再多爱一天
但故事的最后你好像还是说了拜拜

-
and who was there...? and why did i feel so uncomfortable?
-
and Tim goes on to play other chinese songs which he knows ,
Meng Long(PRC student) plays the classical pieces and some chinese songs
-
and my $1 Dulop tortex orange 0.6mm equilateral pick as a gift...
-
and off for once not sticking to tim lim haha, going off to parklane to look for a leatherstrap and guitar stuff for present..
-
even though i was super tired and still a little sick from the gastric.... ouch...
-
hmmm $125 taylor byzantine inlay leather strap?? oh my.... but too expensive zzzz
-
and i doubt the $60 taylor swede strap is worth the money
-
ok
Leather strap
Dulop Formula 65 polish
Dulop string conditioner
GHS Gloss
Nut + sandpaper (from Homefix)

total cost $50(knocked down prices via bargaining)
"I'm buying for a friend"
-
"Buying for gf ar?"(Guitar shop guy)
-
*zzz Can I not hear that BL****DY word??*
"no lah"
Tim hardly Counts as a girl ... lol
-
dragged my aching self(I hate you gastric) back home



Part 2 (sunday night)
Friday
even better, oversleep and not come?
-
FireAC again, I guess, Through it all... I could Sing of Your Love
-
Tessa Taylor goes for a nice long walk, ACES day, I suppose my guitar can have fun breathing the morning air and grow fat
while a gas filled me aches and tires
-
David talking about God was refreshing... at least it let the time pass by quickly, with minimal thinking of other stuff
-
wish I could think of You all the time, and not you
-
okay. Timlimless Geog and break and bronze statues and fanny tan has good fasion sense?
-
and finally, the thumbdrive of pics ... ... thanks
-
and primers room, Samson Satan Samuel Yong =) and Leon Lim drooling over Tessa (The guitar, not Tim's friend) lol
-
and lunch, lol the 4.2 freaks ppl in the SAC, yet i prefer to be anti social...
-
sat with amanda, petrina and ryan for lunch.
-
off for retreat
-


Aranda
Free and easy at Downtown east
biking/skating
-
and Evelyn's the only Girl who biked, the rest(Petrina, Audrey, Amanda, John Tay) go Roller Blading
-
I half wanted to blade, but my bladding isn't top notch, I havnt bladed since sec1? i dunno
-
and taking pics bring about different responses
1. John Tay waving his arms unsteadily and yelling dont take(I take either way=p)
2. Audrey does a nice pose
3. "dont take!" (I obey...)
-
sian...
-
Cakeshop
hmm why is Tim so troublesome , chocolate cakes are common and easy to get
-
Mango or Tiramisu
"I think Tim would prefer mango, even though I personally dont like mango"
"Nah I hate mango *... proceeds with a recount of some seasick experience...*"(XL)
"XL, next time I will stuff you with mango"
-
*Dont think too much*(Tim voice seemed to echo through my head)*
-
ok....
dinner
Ice cream for dinner???
... ... ...
Bk Fish
KFC is so Oily
*XL you're a health nut*
-
Worship
Wesley was late....
XL plays some intsrumental(K kopes my taylor and passes it to him)


the following below is personal... I'm not really worried about anyone reading it, yet please be nice about it.
-
prayers
satisfied in Your love
love You with everything
-
and wesley comes at late
-
Geogory Low
-
will you be Willing to die for Christ?
-
and altar call
-
tears... not mine ... yet...
-
the tears of joy for me? the presence of God was so real
-
yet tears ... ... ...
-
I wish I could have prayed for you directly... I was glad , it is amazing when God touches a person personally, and its so wonderful, and yet for a case, it was much more than that to me? or what?
-
yet I knew better than that,
prayed for Daniel chng, and Russell both crying
prayed for you from a Distance, stretched my hands towards to bless
-
and finally lething myself be prayed for... by Geogory and by Charles
-
it is cases like this that i sometimes wonder, love (or whatever you may call it) isn't wrong, but guess some of the emotions that are connected to it are wrong, and we should never put anyone before God, "Love God wholeheartedly" as you rightfully said... ... And I shouldnt expect anything back, whether it be reciprociated or anything but I guess...
never let envy or jealousy consume me
the colour associated to them is green yet even though lime is one of the colours that represent me yet I dunno
-
Am i willing to give up all for God
smiles are nice but I wish I could smile to God whenever I think of Him
-
and on the flip side, the ET frown, even after the door was opened to you, when will you ever stop being that petty person with that consistant black face towards me(and thats not a racist remark )
-


XL teaching guitar
yet since when was he supposedly better/more pro etc then me? and i wonder i wish. dont yet the mean green thing come out please please
-
I remember the time
we were both equally noob, sec 4 during TA2 camp
we were starting to learn along with Lua(who gave up)
the times in the admin room, with guitars, BB open, etc
-
whats wrong with that mean green thing
and why?
-
my guitar wont be touched... while i'm not that protective over my guitar and yet...
-
sighz... even with the yamaha, the other time i still remember
*Dont think too much*(Tim voice seemed to echo through my head, more serverely)*
-
Tim's Bday
-
3 girls rolling about a bed
-
"dont be an alex lua"(Petrina)
-
after they left, and I QT/ slept
-
How does one jump from happy to sad to happy to sad so many times in one day???
-


Saturday
lack of sleep
breakfast
haha
-
haha
-
haha
-
ok Morning worship
-
company theme song haha
yet Yugaraj you are sort of cramping my space,
the strap dislocates.... zzzz on my knees to play
-
lack of sleep can drive one bananas, especially when accompanied with a bad bout of gastric
a sudden craving/obsession for banana milkshakes
-
Tim would realise
"double slap pinch"(tim)
-
but Tim is a little mad, nice finger puppets show while i was in the toilet cubicle
Azmi got a screw loose too
-
It might be psychological, the gastric wasnt too bad after some of the milkshake (thai express with azmi celebrating tims's bday)
-
and some weird bannana, milk, and strawberry ice concoction from coffee bean
-
and back Home ..... SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
-
raarrrr
-


Today
why Does H.G. remind me so much especially today?
-
oh well i shall stop talking about bananas, I shall ban them
-
new phone, dumped my N73 at long last
-
K810i
Ericsson haha, no nokia

No comments:

Post a Comment