Monday 3 September 2007

N73 vs K810i

hmmm
-
k810i (cyber shot)
-
Pros
has a faster shutter speed (no more blurred photos and the ability to catch photos on the spot)
has image stabliser
Camera activates way faster
the Phone doesnt hang :)
easier to use
Looks way better(glossy black crystal front surface and black rubber back, not some lousy plastic thingy)
-
Cons
Digital zoom (YUCK no more 3x optical zoom :( )
no more software(not symbian, stuck with J2ME java apps)
Lousier speakers
I cant configure the shortcuts nicely :(
lousy phone browser(but Opera mini makes up for that)
no S60 Hier msn messenger? nmind, E-buddy mobile
-
guess you cant have everything...
unless you are willing to fork out the money
N95 :(

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:41 am

    I love the poem on your image. And the image itself. I felt like I had done it - I could identify so well with it. :)

    ReplyDelete