Thursday 6 September 2007

to.the.God.who.loves.me,(and others)

thank You, for loving me even when I'm so unlovable
thank You for being there for me all the times, through the tears, through the joys, You have always been there for me
thank You, for being such a gracious God, for always waiting for me to come back to You even when i stray.
thank You , for being the best Father i could ever have


thank you for being a person i could always share and confide in
thank you for being a sholder to lean on, a bin to share my troubles and stuff
thank you for the time in Feburary all the way till now.
thank you for guiding me in academics and stuff, as well as spiritually in a sense
thank you for being a friend


thank you for still being willing to be friends
thank you for all the smiles
thank you, for just being who you are


thank you for putting up with me even though somethings I might have done might have hurt you
thank you for your words of encoragement that Feburary

thank you for still being a friend i guess


i guess... for God and the 3 people, thanks for being friends...
and help me to love the way You want me to love Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment