Wednesday 5 September 2007

Nickname duel

while the stupidest things can be done, like changing one's msn nick like 10 times in 1 day
-
lets see
-
'mil ('neth complains about copying his nick style)(sheesh all of you no creativity one)
s.h.o.r.t.t.h.i.n.g.( russell see's quotes?)
l✞i♥m☺e☻
hokey pokey
Chunkey munkey( hmm NZ ice cream vs Ben and Jerry's)
hmm...
lame...
zzz..
-


why am I wasting my time doing stuff when i should have been doing my stupid IAs
-
Raarr i hate chem and math


Big disp pics are problematic
whats that for?
-
i wonder
-


for Relationships I wish
1. E.T. would be nicer and stop being so petty
-
2. 'neth stop being so cynical
-
3. XL be warmer and friendlier, i dunno , maybe it's my fault.
-
4. Tim (i rather have more than 1 close friend to bin my problems, I used to have others, remembering talking to Shane Yeap last year, problem is the problem is hard to talk about)
-
5. My Mum, I wish I could be a good testimony for her, and I guess not quarrel so much
-
6. hmm.. I wish it could be like how it is with H.G. for now... I guess, very good friends that can talk easily, no awkardness no rubbish, I guess because I know it cant/shdnt be anything more than this? or what? there is a part that wishes for more, yet there is a part who wants to no go through the pain of it... i dunno I wish I knew the answer, yet I know that in the end, it doesn't matter for eternity, whether or not things go that way or anything. yet...
I still don't know what I want though...
"not exactly opened"(tim)
*yet not exactly closed*
I wish I wouldnt get jealous over stupid things, I wish alot of things but ... ... ...
-
7. God, I wish I can love You wholeheartedly, and truely mean it when I say I will do anything for You, not like what Peter did. "Do you love me more than these?". I wish I could truly draw close to You and have a close relationship with You, and be satisfied in Your love. I wish I could not sin and grieve You, and I wish that I could be a good testimony for You. I wish You would show me the way, or at least help me to trust you with all my heart. I wish I could just abide in You and sit at Your feet to listen to You, to feel Your presence, to simply be content and joyful in You
And I wish You would come down and show us Your Glory and let You be glorified in the school , in Singapore, in the world.


i

No comments:

Post a Comment