Saturday 15 September 2007

One by One

studying the little concepts of bio, the ones that had plagued me in Mid years have come back


So what do we have?
-
Glycolysis:
the splitting of glucose into 2 molecues of pyruvate, which results to in the formation of 2 molecues of ATP via substrate level phosphorlisation. Glycolysis in volves an energy investment phase , where 2 P atoms is attached from 2 molecues of ATP, before 4 molecues of ATP are formed in the energy pay off phase.
-
Yet one wonders, is it ever possible that the energy pay off phase never comes off, the investment is made, yet a rogue 1 3 phophoglyceraldehide refuses to allow the enzyme to perform the substrate level phosphorlisation?
and you cant even take back the 2 ATPs you spent
-
Photorespiration:
A metabolic pathway in the calvin cycle that wastes ATP and NADPH and produces no sugar. it occurs due to oxygen's affinity to the Rubulose Biphosphate being higher than that of Carbon dioxide , and it enters the calvin cycle .
-
I wonder, how would investing NADPH and ATP on oxygen in the cycle, does the cycle go on as oxygen is abundant, does the cycle repeat itself, until you've found the perfect 3 carbon dioxide molecues to change into the pyruvate molecue? and you've found that you wasted so much ATP and NADH on oxygen molecues that dont give you the pyruvate you want.
or maybe, its just that there isnt enough ATP and NADPH for the calvin cycle to take place yet, at night, where the light reactions stop, and the CAM plants get the carbon dioxide to store as malic acid, for use in the day...

beyond Biology, lets look at other stuff:
-
the tiny pink tablet known as ventolin, sabutomol and a variety of other names.
the tablet that stops breathlessness for the asmatic suffers.
yet the tablet so easily dropped and lost, due to its small size , and you cant find it.
the tablet also has a groove in the middle, you could break it into half for a half dosage, which although the time duration of effectiveness decreases, you are less likely to get the side-effects,
the the side effects? and overdose would result in palputations and trembling

and the code shall stop here. unfortunately unlike tim, i dont have the luxury of vegetables as codes, since the code names, like chekov and zulu, are known by close friends
-
Friday- FireAC
There is None like You
how i wonder,is it ever possible to cry while leading worship? yet Tim hasnt had that happened to me, and neither have I...
-
SL3- English ( waste of time, Jean Luah's gone)
SL1 Geog, Banana, and dao?
Recess, (whats in a instantance =) =(? yet, i wonder?)
Chemistry- Rain , yay
-
Outreach
lol Emily ... erm... nice ...
it might be amusing yet , go and evangelise as a pair?, the other time by lots we kanna, but ...
like erm , whats your name?
"I'm Emil and she's Emily" like what the bong...
phew Min kyeong saved me :)
but i dunno... I mean like... JP and his stupid theories
"it will be quite cool if..."
no it will be LAME.... =P
-
are guys supposedly as dumb as they say?
yet reading too much isnt too good either... overreading is bad for your eyes,... erm no, I mean emotions, I learnt that from experience
-
walk back with tim
-
Econs tuition... is it that tiring that it can reduce someone to a state?
-
I dunno... I don't get it...

Today(saturday)
BS - Later mugging and econs tuiton by charles(not to me though, i dont take econs)
nmind
biology haha
-
but in the BS itself
"those are the worst pickup lines I ever heard"(steven)
-
Marshmallow blasts, haha tim doesn't take chocloate
hey... russell never gives me sweets :( and i gave him so much last year ...
ok fine
maybe I've been a bad mentor this year...
-
and one by one they left, then chng, then me
-
leaving 3 ppl , E.T., Petrina and Amanda engrossed over math
-

To church
Fixing the 1M comp, like seriously, am I the only person in this whole world that knows how to use a computer?
and beyond that, the empty darkness of the santuary
and no, not the terrible sadness and emoness...
why?
yet it was similar to LDC Adv. party, it was just me, and in front, but this time, not the moon, but the cross.
-
and I guess, demonlogy can wait, talking to Glynn, and he shared his personal experiences. I guess, it was kinda okay... i need an outlet I guess, if its not Tim its Glynn... his viewpoint as someone 9 years my senior, I guess would be more mature..
-
"Love is never rational"
-
I don't get God's love, how can He love all of us so unconditionally?
-
and Seb Yap again pestering me on MSN, I dunno, I'm already itching to block him yet, "Love Your Neighbor" , yet God can love him, why can't I?
-
how?
-
"My Grace is enough"
-

I wanted to write this a week time ago
what value is there in a present?
Is it in the monetary value alone?
or is it in the sacrifice there is to it... whether it be a roti prata diet, or dragging a tired aching body to buy it...
-
how about God's Gift to us
what value is in it?
is it in the redemption alone
or is it in the sacrifice? the very act of coming down in His Son to die,
-
"it would be absolutely barbaric if God got another man to die on the cross"(charles)
and as Tim commented "hey, do you know thats an Enya Song" for the last post
and I shall say that I'm not ignorant of that, I do listen to Enya

maybe... the last post was a song without words(ok not the stupid SYF piece)
this has words,...
-


and a song composed in the room
-
-=To You My Lord & King(Hallelujah)=-
(Psalms 138)
-
Verse 1
I will praise You oh Lord
With all my heart and all my soul
I will sing of Your love
For all the days of my life
-
Verse 2
For You are faithful oh God
You're exalted above all, Your name, Your word
When I called You were there
You heard and answered my prayer
-
Prechorus
Through You are high and exalted above all ,
Yet You give grace to the meek and humble
-
Chorus
You derserve all honor and glory
Hallelujah to the Lord of heaven
To You my life I will offer
I will praise you before all men
-
For Your work on the Cross
Hallelujah You have bought my life
Now I know that nothing on earth
Shall seperate me from Your Love
-
Verse 3
In the midst of the storm
You will shelter me and guard me
Your Love indeed oh Lord
Will endure forever and ever
-
(Chorus)
-
Bridge
Hallelujah to the Lord of earth and the Lord of heaven
Hallelujah to You my Lord and my King
-
(Chorus)
-
(Bridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment