Thursday 20 September 2007

Breaking Ground

you cant build up something over a unsuitable foundation,
so that has to go, you break up the ground to put a new one
yet even as the first bricks were laid before , even those, they have to go.
and no matter how you look at it, ground breaking, has a certain form of happy sadness in it, that the old has to go, and yet a new is coming...
-
yet Jesus did His ground breaking for us, broke up the old sinful man, and gave it something new.
-
and even as you break up, perhaps, the soil isnt too stable yet, perhaps you wait for it to fallow,lay down a new foundation, and start afresh...
-
or maybe we could simply work on the old foundation, need it go away? investment of the first few bricks, yet the structure seems unstable, ground breaking seems hard to accept, that a part has to go away...
or maybe, we just take back the bricks, break the ground, and put them back in...
-


Tuesday:
"I dont like this classroom(B3-01) i have my math class in it"(me)
" well you can have happy memories of Bio in it"(Ruma)
right... bio, i guess... ... well ...
-
and Charles in the primers Room, 'neth, chng... ToK presentation prep and more...
-
dont irritated me.... yet why am i so easily irritated now?
-


Wednesday:
chem class, group practical
"maybe Emil's reading is wrong"(Maye)
*wow, i suppose its more likely my reading is screwed up rather than yours? even if the WHOLE class got appoximately the same reading of 80.8 cm cube for 14 mins, yet the anormally applies to mine instead*
-
after school CHKLOK audi, hananaz, JS, and can people who cannot sing keep quiet alone , dont screw it up?
-
before that:
"is the primers room open?"
" yah i just opened it"
*gives a scandalous look*
"... ... ... is inside.... heh heh"
-
whatever wesley...
-
and i guess back to room later, math seems to be a bit more intereresting then usual? lol
-
i guess... Jonas giving tuition to lua, petrina and amanda, and i guess i joined in, maybe to make up for the missed math remedial?
-
*dont give lame excuses*
-
nmind... at least some work done is better than no work done...
-
haha...oh well
-
and please be more careful with your stuff... ... haha
-
i guess that day ended off pretty well, was feeling quite happy at the end, went home and slept till 3 am
-
then Grp 4 project
-


Today:
i guess, a mid-low mood, + falling sick i think...
-
`you cannot have a conversation with someone unless the person is willing to talk back...
-
and the idea of that which you said, you think its likely that after so long, i wouldn't know what a normal expression is?
-
i guess... i posted before on things that made me happy, go look for the post if you want...
-
item 1: a bit bad , walk with God is a bit dry
item 2: see `above
item 3: a little now and then yet, without item 1 , you feel guilty, God should be at least, the main source to feel happy,and i guess... not all the time....
-
Collide:
... I've found I'm scared to think I'm always on your mind...
... even the best fall down sometime...
.... You and I collide...
-
I wonder...
-
"dont destroy yourself"(tim)
-
I wonder... Lord, but:
-
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.(Jer 29:11-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment