Monday 17 September 2007

East to West

admittedly though the nick name dueling has stopped... yet i guess... still the same rubbish... looking at specific ppl and their stuff, like XL months ago...
still remember:
-
"now playing: Free - Delirious"
"now playing: Song of Freedom - Hillsong"
"now playing: Free - United"
over and over again

-
"now playing: Everlasting God(New!) - Lincoln Brewster"
"now playing: Collide"
"now playing: East to West - Casting Crowns"

-
Casting crowns... the altar and the door, koped the tracks off daniel chng (as i believe a lot of ppl have done)
-


so East to West
-
Here I am Lord,
And I'm drowning
In your sea of forgetfulness
The chains of yesterday surround me
I yearn for peace and rest
I don’t want to end up where you found me
And it echoes in my mind,
Keeps me awake tonight
-
I know you cast my sin as far as the east is from the west
And I stand before you now as,
As though I've never sinned
But today I feel like I'm just one mistake away
From you leaving me this way
-
Jesus can you show me
Just how far the east is from the west
Cause I can't bear to see the man I've been
Rising up in me again
In the arms of your mercy I find rest,
Cause you know just how far the East is from the West
From one scarred hand to the other.
-
I start the day the war begins
Endless reminding of my sin
And time and time again your truth is drowned out
By the storm I'm in
Today I feel like I'm just one mistake away,
From you leaving me this way
-
Jesus can you show me,
Just how far the East is from the West
Cause I can't bear to see the man I've been
Come rising up in me again
In the arms of your mercy I find rest
'cause you know
Just how far the East is form the West
From one scarred hand to the other.
-
I know you've washed me white,
Turned my darkness into light
I need your peace to get me through,
To get me through this night
Can’t live by what I feel
But by the Truth your work reveals,
I'm not holding on to you
But you're holding on to me,
You’re holding on to me
-
Jesus you know
Just how far the East is from the West
I don't have to see the man I've been,
Come rising up in me again
In the arms of your mercy I find rest
'cause you know just how far the East is form the West,
From one scarred hand to the other.
-
Just how far
The east is from the west



just how far the east is from the west?
-
i guess the struggle, to Love God FIRST not other things or people for that matter... aand I guess not sin and dishonor God
-
" if you love Me, you will obey My commandments"
-
I dont want to go back as before, yet...
-
I guess, too reliant on people to give me the happiness for the day


God wants me to love Him and rely on Him first, and only he can give JOY , JOY that LASTS, not just momentary fleets of europhia
-
I guess I'm not ready if I cant love God first, wholeheartedly... I guess, maybe...
-


ok
today, admittedly was a really sucky day, I guess did the reverse of what i was doing before, taking nice long routes to avoid, but
i guess...it was really painful
but... i dunno
-
still thank You Lord... , I guess even in the pain and sadness
-
There is Joy.... Your Joy,
-
I know I am loved by the King
and it makes my heart want to sing

-
yet i guess, I won't do that again, there really isnt a point
--
yet once ATP's been spent, you get ADP which lingers on
-
yet I wish I could build a good friendship, to someone,... i guess,even if there are emotional aspects to it, but I guess, Love God first... until then...
-
and I wish... but Lord guide my life , and lead me all the way
-
and i know You love me more than i ever could love anyone else, and i want to love You back, with all my heart
-
help me to Love the way You want Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment