Friday 7 September 2007

1 behind a hundred

trip and fall over *ouch*, running..., scandalous smses , random stupid funny quotes,
look like that... Fab
and Stuffy torture, bridge, mathTYPE,TI connect, phone drops *ouch*
and trippy switches
and photobooth effects (I WANT MY MAC =( )
and more...
-
Fab blog probably has all i want to say about today either way.... was with them since 12nn
-
post 99
-
its been 1 year+ since i started this blog somewhere in august 2006
yet most of the posts seem to have been skewed towards the last few months
I guess since the LDC, there been so much to think about to post and to reflect
-


"as for the guilt happy and sad part sometimes it's strange. it's ok to be happy"(Tim)
-
I wonder...,
-
the Tim smses ******:)), and the XL msg...
-
sighs
why still so bitter?
-
I could just be like that, and say something along the lines of
"easy for you to say"
-
yet I know that God does put us with different gifts and talents,different circumstances, and in different ways, we may be more or less blessed
-
The pot cannot say to the potter "why did you make me like this" ( I cant exactly remember where this comes from from the bible so could someone tag or something if you know)
-
and its only when we are weak, and utterly dependent upon His grace
that He can be glorified
-
I dont exactly regret the emotional up and down period , the period of depression and i guess, disillusionment to a sense.
-
it was only through that experience that I could utterly depend on God i guess
-
even if Tim , Matthew, Glynn ... whoever who has been helping me along, they can never be there for me all the time.
-
but God is there, a shoulder to cry on, and a Father always willing to listen to our troubles
-
and they who wait upon Him shall renew their strength...
-
yet I wonder, had there been a less painful way of doing that?
-
I learnt to accept the fact that life isn't fair, no matter how hard you try to make it be,
we live in a fallen world, how many times have ppl said that?
-
blessed are the poor in spirit , for theirs is the kingdom of heaven
-


I could have gone for a church youth center opening party, but settling for Wah chee
yet ... gone off , yet i wonder
-
its been a happier 2 days, i guess...
-
nick dueling is getting stupid,
-
math port rarrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment