Thursday 13 September 2007

A day without rain

literarally no rain
yet more than that...


the lonely bridge again, the hot sun...(I gave up the Koi bench, too many ppl walk pass there


the thing that happens would be start a day badly and it tends to be bad...
maybe Tim shdnt have talked to me, maybe... esp just before I was giving a message about encoragment, about drawing stregnth from Him
-
I didnt think too much about it till after assembly, 120min chinese lesson is too long, too long, and what with tangjie , sort of pressuring me to join CKROK ?
why didnt i put up much of a fight?
-
"guys tend to act weird around ... ... they like"(tim)
-
and I guess the next lesson was Bio, why did I act so weird... why?
and I think you dont like it either, the you can refer to more than 1 person,
E.T. probally hates me becuase of that
-
on a aside:
wesley:"hey i still read your blog"
before out of nowhere:
"hey! now I know who E.T. is... Evelyn Thungaraj...!"
"you are SLOW"(me)
-
utterly depressed? i dunno, it didn't help much after PE, the head turn dao (HTD)( i got to think of some weird acrymn so i can refer to it in a futher post, I need to codify my posts a bit more)
-
luckily, chiam wasnt doing much in chem, most of it was free 1hour 40, talking to Tim, sitting down in the middle of the bridge gething scorched by the sun.
-
"you need to be yourself"(tim)
-
and i guess decided to stop being emo, whats the point anyway?
-
and i guess before math =) agian, thanks,
I supposed i shd just be myself, and not try to be funny or something, as tim says "replusive"
-
finally stopped the nickname dueling, but even so, ...
-
and i shdnt think too much...
-


outreach, and =) again i guess, and me with John tay talking
-
and i saw russell , junyu, and a blue orange ACS jacket clad..., at a distance, from the boarding school, walking to the bus stop.
i dunno i was a little distracted, luckily John tay was doing most of the talking so i really was just standing there, i guess , adding little bits here and there,
-
the last time i spoke during outreach together with Emily(lol) I was doing most of the conversations, i guess it depends, john tay can speak better than me
-
and the detention guy, I guess a slight reminder of last year, stuck outside the office
-
while John tay was going on about Sin and stuff
-
yet there is one thing we need to know, not to be too trapped in that mindset, convict people of their sin if , and only if (<=> lol gina ongs class) they dont know, or are blind to it
-
I guess I would call it the "naughty cycle" trap(geog porvety cycle lol)
once you are labeled as "naughty", it ios hard to break out, as in i was never labeled as such until sec3 and i guess that was why my sec3/4 were bad experiecnes with the teachers
-
but one think i added which is of utmost importance
-
"My grace is sufficient for you , My power made perfect in weakness"
-
I think that guy needs more of an encoragment, and i guess, and I hope I gave it
-


whats there in the meaning of a name?
yesterday while walking along with Tim, Tessa and Amanda C, topic about
-
Timothy--> encoragment
Emil--> hardworking( irony )
Amanda--> (beloved)
Tessa???(asset backwards??? lol)
-
I knew that for quite sometime already, the meaning of names, i guess , during 1 of those geog classes, and i saw a tag attached to a pencil case, near a pile of orange rubber shavings ... ... ...
-


and the bus ride back with Steven, Daniel Chng, Amanda C and Tessa
-
and we saw ACJC ppl, Kester,
and Tessa finds another ACJC friend (apparently called Amanda also... apparently that name is too common liao)
-
and steven goes on to a animated conversation with kester... about a lot of things...
-
and somehow , talking about things like ppl with relationships, scandals? and what ever rubbish.(unwholesome language and talk in other words)
-
and somehow XL's name got dragged up
-
Kester:" XL leh"
Steven:" ah! that one ar, no more, Charles Ng force them to break up"
*steven please get your facts right before making comments like that*
-
i was a little put off by that, wish there was more wholesome topics to brooch upon
-
I sort of told Steven, i dunno, i wasn't exactly ... i dunno how to say it, maybe a bit sad? I mean that was one issue I've always wondered why? yet i never dared to ask XL... (yes if whoevers is reading is not comfortable about this, I'm sorry, I dunno, ..., I'm the kind of person who doesnt like keeping thoughts and emotions bottled up.)
-
"XL was very sad about it"
-
"huh! why she break up? i thought she........"
-
*I dont know the answer, how am i supposed to know?*
-
I guess we go around criticising the schoola and teachers,( i mean if i want a decent conversation with steven thats all we can talk about)
-
but i wonder.. could there be a better thing to talk about?
-
i managed to ask him about church a bit a guess , glad he found a church...
-


help me to glorify You in what I do
i dunno , i dont want to put on facades,
I want to be who I am
" you need to be the person that God meant you to be, then only can God work though you"(Matt last year in church youth camp)
-
and i guess, lol seb yap unblocked me om MSN and talked to me
-
and I dunno, I mean without Marcus Ong's influence he is better, yet... there is still a certain sense of repulsion towards him...
yet
" love the people I Love, I want you to learn that first"
-
it isnt too easy sometimes
-
"My grace is sufficient for you , My power made perfect in weakness"

No comments:

Post a Comment