Tuesday 11 September 2007

mean and ludicrous

Hundred... and emo
-
"why does everything I touch become mean and ludicrous? It is like a curse !"


crashy comps
-
to Tim's house
thanks a lot....
-
"regarding your ... friend you need to be more ..."(Tim)
-
corrupted docx, 3 hours of work down the drain
-
why me?? 3 am to go home....


BGR emphasis week for my church youth????
let see
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart......"
" love your neighbour as yourself..."
-
I dont even love myself enough... zzz
-
"Guard your heart"
in which I apparently have failed to do so miserably? or what?
-
"dont eat cookies before the dinner feast
dont eat the dinner feast at 4 when you're supposed to eat at 6"
-
Am I looking at my dinner or a mere cookie?
-
"You're too young"
"not that ...'s interested"(matt)
and not that i really want it now, as in if God says wait than wait lor
-

but even so that does change much, its like starring at a large tub of chunkey munkey ice cream, drooling, but not eating it... and wondering whether the ice cream will melt away before I get to eat it...
-
And it sucks to see other people licking away at the ice cream you want, to see someone taking a spoon to eat 1 spoon of it , before he chokes on it.
-


Monday: overslept
-
Bio class:
"why are there so many Johns in this school?"
"you are so obvious what you are trying to mean"(Tim)
-
"why you know so much about the bio class days"(tim)
-
"tim dont emo, my guitar wont be happy"(tit for tat)
-


tuesday(today): overslept again, my sis isnt a good alarm clock too...
-
a turned head, a heart that wants to break?
I dont like being daoed... it hurts...
-
why does everything I touch become mean and ludicrous?
-
bridge
-
Charles
-


nice lah... throwing pebbles at a wall... ignore me lor...
-
dao me ... everyone likes to either swan or dao me lor....
-
"Penny for your thoughts?"(David )
"the Spirit tells me you're troubled"
-
why me? why me?
-
"Do you still trust Me?"
-
everythings going to be alright... He has seen me through the past, and He will see me through...

No comments:

Post a Comment