Sunday 30 September 2007

Sine rule

y= A sin (θ) + G
-
in some sense, life could be like this graph, the highs are always followed by lows like the sine curve
-
yet these few days, it would seem as if A is increasing, causing the ampitude of the graph to increase, the highs are higher yet the lows get lower...
-
and even as E decides to increase, the frequency of the highs and lows also increases, the highs no longer last so long, neither do the lows....
-
Yet more importantly, G has to increase... when G increases the whole graph shifts up, G gives a Joy that last...
-


toxins are removed by the smooth endoplastic reticulum
drugs are also removed by the smooth endoplastic reticulum, as the person consumes drugs, he develops a tolerance for it as more ER forms to remove it...
-
I guess... while having to be able to manage the toxin, yet i dunno...
-


i wish there was recouncilation, did i hurt anyone ?
-
even as exams draw close , 1 more day, yet Lord, give me the strenght...
-


friday...
-
"lucy are you suffering from brain damage yet?"(ET points at me)
* dont be so mean... please
-
going outside to make a 30 minute phone call...
-
yet
=) after that... little things that do make me happy,
-
"Anti stress hug"(eve)
(2 of them hugging lucy lol)
-
and no thanks, i dont want to follow you 3 to the girls toilet =P
-


yet I made a prediction,
by tmr it would be a low...
-
Saturday
-
I guess... the end of the day, charles didnt exactly rub in his points nicely, I wasn't feeling very happy before going to church..
-
I didn't have any reason at all to feel down... yet... the sine rule....
-
I dunno...
"thats life"
maybe... but God is enough... no matter what i wont be cynical...
-
For as Long as I shall live, I'll testify to His Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment