Wednesday 26 September 2007

3 Milo Pengs, Campbell, Chicken Rice & Cutlet

I wish aliens would shut up, they are really vicious and spiteful...
-
"Love your Neighbor"

oh well, sighz
-
A big issue...
i wonder, i know, I understand, and yet i can't do much, half of me wishes you were fine, yet the other half...
-
A sensitive issue?

-


I don't really need to post much about today, i guess,
-
Russell see, nice Clocks all over my comp desktop( wallpaper is one of the photobooth pics)
and labels like "emil right eye""Lee Min's mouth" "fat mouth"?
joker sia...
-
Cutlet at Dover road coffee shop(not wah chee) shared with Tim, did bring back memories, bitter-sweet to say anything...
-
walking there...
Amanda Chua points to the full moon, comments about mid-autumn Festival
-
"Tessa have you seen the moon before?"(me)
"of course I have"(TK )
Daniel Chng was laughing... haha, i guess... I wish the world would just be cheerful and happy...
-
yet a evil dark comment before lunch that sapped my appetite,
*if you understood the implications of the comment you made, I think you are seriously EVIL, that was pure venom.*
-
but ha ha, Fabriz "black face" comment , you should learn how to be less mimosa-like, or you'll be alienated...
-
and I got my appetite back later, back to the room ... ... ... ha ha, ate cheezels first, before, off to benches, and eating the uneaten chicken rice...
-
"that book isn't mine you know..."(Tim with a stupid grin on his face)
"Tim you have a SICK sense of humor" (me)
-
oh well,


yesterday, even as i shared about the greatest commandment
-
I wonder, does God prescribe based on need? I needed the encouragement before sharing...
=) , i guess... i dunno... thanks anyway.
I guess, it doesn't really mean anything much, but I still appreciate it...
-
Bacillius thangaraj thuringiensis toxin or BT toxin
-
even darker more bitter poison... applied later, and followed by a severe scolding by CN, (due to a rather irrational me being quite rude to him).
-
Corn Borer...
-
hmm


I guess I'll just have to continue to trust You Lord, even through the exam period coming up... I barely finished studying, but, I guess, by His Grace, I will finish this race.( lol alliteration assonance(EA1 is screwing my head))
-
and Wordpress is slowly tempting me... I dunno if its worth sacrificing Blogger's custom HTML for Wordpress clean layout, password protected posts and other features
well I'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment