Tuesday 30 September 2008

summit of submissions

Apparently submitting songs isn’t as straight forward as I thought
-
with a number of bounce emails and the lot...
-
but i must say that the people are rather nice, to take so much trouble to get things right
-


and again I wonder
and take a shot in the dark
-
and realise it doesn’t mean anything anyway
-
hiyah stay happy everyone lah!!!
-
Dont emo!!! emo is BAAAAAD
-
I will not amend my resolution so fast eitherways...
-


although messing around facebook (i.e.jayne’s nonsense) is rather entertaining
haha
-


FireAC, lead for the worship again
it was quite a fresh experience I must say
-
but the song “open the eyes” has never meant anything to me till now.
-
somehow... maybe that’s why I always felt that in worship through song, its not about seeking the “feelings” and the “highs“
-
or even for setting an atmosphere before a sharing
-
but seeking the Lord, and giving Him the glory He deserves
-

No comments:

Post a Comment