Tuesday 16 September 2008

FFS

yet another strange way to hide
-
everyone seems to think that i still...
-
even though it was over... a long time ago
-
i dunno why I still end up engaging in the game of samsara


messing around the library, =saw yuan kai
-
and apparently he still hasn’t learnt his lesson from Dr Yong
-
Nearly forgetting to take the $129 borrowed Geog textbook from the library
-
scaring a custodian after emerging from a dark LT
-
seeing 2 people trapped inside a locked library,
-
and a short random conversation / walk with Jayne
-should I have asked? I wonder...
NCC rooms
-
what an irony... i cant even use my own CCA room
-
Honours days, not like I expected anything
-
and I’m getting my guitar back on thursday =)


i wonder what everything means
-
oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment