Saturday 6 September 2008

do you know why?

somethings can never be explained
-
the first will be last and the last first
-
God chooses to bless those He determine to bless and test those He chooses to test
-

All things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
-
The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
-

lone-pair lone-pair repulsion is stronger than bond-pair bond-pair repulsion
-

loneliness and sadness is part and parcel of life...
-
I miss the older times... there was a time where I was happier and more carefree... where I had fun... happiness that fled away in a whisper
-
=(
-
"you made her run away..."(Chng)
-
maybe it would be better if everyone else was okay... but I don't know why... I'm still as confused as ever... if not more...
-
maybe... i should just throw away everything and act on impulse... I have nothing to lose...
-
and maybe nothing to gain either...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment