Thursday 18 September 2008

Bananas and ForceFed Bandungs

haha
was an interesting day
-
PSG coming down again with their gigantic Del monte bananas
-
haha
-
reminds me of old times =) one year ago
-
When some ridiculous Tessa did the impossible and shoved a whole banana down without chewing ,
While both of us couldn’t | and the other didn’t want to try,
And we ended up making a mess... haha i still have that picture/post
-
I miss those times, laughing at a joker ... a nice joke though
-



ah well
everything thing now seems so serious
-
except maybe a little laughs and happiness now and then...
but i guess it sucks because it used to be much more...
-
a lot of people feel that way i guess...

and after a trip to Beef House at the back of Dover(the C’wealth side) for dinner
(after much advertising from my mum)
(I was already VERY sick of Wahchee and Broadway lol)
-
had the most AWESOME STEAK i had for a long time, it was really nice
-
and very expensive as well though
10 bucks ><
-
-
“hmm Tim we share drink can?” (I’d already downed one cup of bubble tea, and didn’t want to buy another drink)
”okay... bandung “
”=.=“
-
and Tim tried to force feed me Bandung
yuck... i never liked that stuff... always too sweet and too milky for my liking
not because it was pink though,... haha
-
I think bubble tea is much nicer, thank you very much
-
so silly, i used to do that last time... substitution...
-
I’m on my own now though...

oh well
-
I wonder how long this will last
-
ah...
-
and I got my guitar back again, and its as good as new =)

No comments:

Post a Comment