Thursday 11 September 2008

2nd derivative of displacement

math paper 1 tomorrow
the second Killer paper...
-
hopefully God will be as gracious as He was today, and help me to do the paper well
-
thank God for today though=)
-


I’ve seen that before... 2 months ago
-
And I wonder what the point? not like it matters?
-
the mass spectrum consists of an ionising chamber, and a negatively charged plate which draws the particles to it to the deflectors
-


hmm chunky monkey and the lot...
-
sighz
I can’t continue juggling balls at each other... they just accelerate faster and faster before they somehow collide or drop or something
-
what an irony... i seem to be struggling along very same stuff to someone else i know, at least from what I know...
-
I cant seem to differentiate much though...
-
ah well back to math...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment