Friday 5 September 2008

Beautiful in its own Time....

Somethings to never be able to understand...
-
but i think... i guess... the only way things are going to work out...
-
is by God's grace...
-
nothing else...
-
and I hope NS doesn't call me in December... the way things are... it could be  a very really possibility, considering I don't have much time left to get the Napfa silver I need...
which essentially means... no Khon Kaen, no youth camp, no visiting jie in US or anything for that matter...
-
oh well=(
-

and I realise why emo people cut themselves, or hurt themselves for that matter
biology... heh Neuro-bio, where we learn all about chemical synapses and everything...
and certain neurotransmitters that inhibit the opening of the voltage gated-ion channels...
-
I dont think i can refrain from blogging much... it seems too instinctive to me...
-
But I should STOP emoing.... 
-
seriously...
doesn't mean being terribly disappointed with some stuff... give one a right to give up on every thing and sulk...
-
and I seriously haven't been studying very hard...

working by elimination... again I still don't know..
but maybe its never for me to find out... who... else

No comments:

Post a Comment