Friday 26 September 2008

meaningless

"Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless." Ecc. 1:2


the problem with hopes and dreams
once disappointed
is hard to heal
-
i tried to fill it with something else
and it was a fleeting moment
-
but everything is meaningless again
-
I wonder why do things work out that way
I never said anything
Did i do anything wrong?
-


but I wonder
-
they say
If i choose to give my broken dreams and hopes to God
He’ll heal it
-
but God who gives and takes away
and when He takes
blessed be His name
if He takes everything
blessed be His name
-
Just don’t leave me alone
hold my hand
and never forsake me
-


on the other hand
some captchas are quite stupid:
PastedGraphic.fUyFKagH1i8Z.jpg
nice... =.=
-
Password Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment