Friday 19 September 2008

Can you feel the gravity falling, see the stars colliding?

“how do I do T-test arh?”(me to tim)
-


it really depends on the company one is is with
-
eitherway it wasn’t as nice as yesterday
-
maybe i should have stuck with eating with the 2 Ts (Tim and Thangaraj)
-


chem was a flunk
-
so much of that
-
did well for the chem analytical tests
-
but got eliminated by organic chem


and math practice later
-
ah well
hypothesis testing
-
so do I accept or reject Ho
-
I think i might have committed a type I error =(
yet i don’t know...
-


and seeing Jayne board her taxi again
something about tagging...
-
positive-Taxis to the sac
-


Another Fraser song to listen to while doing math
-
Deciphering Me - Brooke Fraser


Friend, it’s getting late
We should be going
We’ve been sat here beneath
These flickering neons for hours

While I am cracking their code
You are deciphering me
For I am a
mystery
I am a locked room in a tall tower

CHORUS
Oh, can you feel the gravity falling
Calling us home

Oh, did you see the stars colliding
Shining just to show
We belong

Your telescope eyes
See everything clearly
My vision is
blurred
But I know what I heard echoing all around

While I am tuning you in
You are deciphering me
Not such a mystery
Not such a faint and far away sound


CHORUS

Bridge
It’s love, it’s love that holds us
We will be alright
It’s truth, it’s truth that shows us
If we’ll walk in it’s light
It’s
love, it’s love that holds us
We will be alright
It’s truth, it’s truth that shows us
If we’ll walk in
His light

CHORUS



No comments:

Post a Comment