Friday 5 September 2008

The hardest part...


-
The Hardest Part - Coldplay
-
And the hardest apart
Was letting go not taking part
Was the hardest part
And the strangest thing
Was waiting for that bell to ring
It was the strangest start
-
I could feel it go down
Bittersweet I could taste in my mouth
Silver lining in the clouds
oh And I
I wish that I could work it out
-
And the hardest part
Was letting go not taking part
You really broke my heart
And I tried to sing
But I couldn't think of anything
And that was the hardest part
-
I could feel it go down
You left the sweetest taste in my mouth
You're a silver lining the clouds
Oh, and I
Oh, and I
I wonder what its all about [x2]
-
Everything I know is wrong
Everything I do it just comes undone
And everything is torn apart
Oh and thats the hardest part
Thats the hardest part
Yeah, thats the hardest part
Thats the hardest part


I remember a convo I had a few months ago... complaining about ToK.. :
I used to be relatively on task
then sometime last year i stopped
was upset over some stuff... naturally didnt feel like doing my work
now its hard to get back on the right frame of mind
-
oh mann.
well don't let those things hinder you okay?
press on!
=D
-
Go study lah, I want you to study(Zhuo'er at leb's house)
-
I don't feel like studying... maybe I should fail my exams and get retained...
at least i delay NS by one year...

=(
I don't want to hurt myself more...
-
someone else told me last year... that i shdn't hope for "some stuff" , knowing some stuff
-
and I don't want to...
-
even if lua still keeps jabbing me about it... although it helps a bit... 
-
I don't want to hear the four letter F-word ... 
-
=(
-
unless other wise... I still don't know why...
-
but I see things I don't want to see, hear things I don't want to hear...
-

God... help me to trust You... help me to have faith even if it means more testing... help me to hope even if i get disappointed..
-
and above all, help me to Love... even if love involves hurt... because... You first loved us...
-

I just wanted to get this off my chest... but either way... i wont be posting much... twitter updates for memory sake... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment