Sunday 21 September 2008

statistical errors

if you make a calculated guess
-
a hypothesis
-
and you test it
-
you’ll always run the risk of committing a type I error if you reject it
-
or run the risk of a Type II error if you accept it
-
needless to say...
I rather accept Ho
-
at the very least
-
while running the chance of committing a Type II error
-
it keeps me happy
-


Like is too short to be lukewarm
this I know...
Jesus you can have it all
My every breath...

(Matt Redman - When all said and done)

-
we see suffering in the world
-
all around...
-
but ...
to live is Christ
to die is gain
-
I feel for you... i knew you last year...
it must hurt...
“How can I stand here with you, and not be moved?”
-
but in all things
God is sovereign
-
He makes everything beautiful in its time(Ecc 3 :11)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment