Sunday 14 September 2008

pinches

while Lua, chng, kenneth and the rest have a push up system
-
I actually adopted another system called the pinching system
-
basically whenever stupid thoughts come into my head, I’ll pinch myself, or get someone else to...
-


today... i had to pinch myself so many times
-
Vivo city Best Denki was promoting some movies of sorts, I believe it was called Hairspray...
-
“ever since this whole world began...”
-
sighz... *pinch*
-


after more pinches to come to squeeze out a different thoughts or so
-
but thanks for your concern... anyway...


sighz
-
God never said yes, or no
-
I don’t know... my head is in a whirl, like a Oreo Mcflurry
-
I wish i could just stop it
-
stop thinking stupid things
-


i remember, sitting down in wah chee
-
lua, chng, tim
-
they were talking very loudly, i pretended not to hear...
-
although i heard my name being mentioned so many times...
-
I wasn’t sure what they meant...
-
you mean...
-
i don’t know, probably an instance of wishful thinking
-


-
of past conversations and words:
-
Password protected
-
“oh gosh stop it , You’re a mix of EVERYTHING” (Tim in February 08)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment