Thursday 2 October 2008

Sorrows

it comes to this, a culmination of emotions and thoughts that one has tried to stave off for the past weeks or so...
as if the acetylcholine receptor blockers have been broken down, finally hitting one with reality
-
it just occurred, with a deep sorrow, about compromises everyone will make, about the vast number of people I know who will compromise and slowly fall away, because the ground, the foundation, was not built upon solid rock but sand...
-
Compromises can take form in so many ways, from resolutions not lie, drink or sin in anyway, these can slowly break down, moral values, under face of the pressures around, after we leave a protected environment.
-
it can even be in the relationships we have..., “do not be yoked with unbelievers”, I’ve see it slowly happening in my friend, while intentions maybe good perhaps, to bring a friend to Christ, but it can only end as compromise... slowly with the time we have with God, and beyond...
-
and even now, a compromise of not being an effective ministry for God, because one is plagued with the personal problems of our own.


and I ponder again, over the broken remains that i see behind
and I still don’t know... it hurts a lot, maybe not as much as Feb last year, or Jan this year... but still...
I don’t know why the sudden distancing and change... I don’t understand... friendship is about trust right?
-
And even the repairs i made in the meantime before are slowly crumbling, le chateler’s principal is not working properly, shouldn’t removing the product cause a shift to the forward reaction and not the back?
-
Confusion all over... they say only God can give peace... and I guess they’re right
-


Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart(Psalms 37:4)

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. Very uniquely written and inciteful. Good luck with your "unequally yoked" situation; I am all too familiar with that.

    ReplyDelete