Tuesday 28 October 2008

Trinitrotoluene and Silver

which is why, always guard your heart...
and other peoples, for that matter...
-


somehow, i feel, that whatever i might be doing now, its like I’m following a long long corridor
that looks like it ends up against a blank wall
-
but God is walking beside me, and He tells me...
“have Faith, Trust Me”
-
In the times of dryness , we must always remember:
F.T.
Faith
Trust
-


So this supposed dead end...
or is it some sneaky bend at the end which I cannot see?
-
I will follow where He leads me...


there are others walking along this ‘dead end’ road
some might call it ‘unrequited’
-
I don’t know, God is in control
so as long as we trust Him, does it matter?
-
sighz
-
You know that sometimes you need to get out of the road when you see it leads no where.
-
I wonder when my time will be... or whether God has a way out otherwise...
but clearly, running away from it isn’t going to work... the last few months testify to that...
-

This is foolishness and madness.
But since when was love ever logical?

No comments:

Post a Comment