Tuesday 14 October 2008

stay...

I’m trying very hard NOT to slip into emoland... it not healthy to emo
-
looking in the past
-
“have faith =), stay close to God and keep smiling !”
-
“well don't let those things hinder you okay?
press on!
=D”

-


there is always a reason to keep smiling, with the quiet and confident assurance that God will take care of everything in the end
-
and so I will...
-
I told lua i gave up emoing long ago, and wonder why someone hasn’t yet even after so many months
-
and it is worth it , to not worry about stuff...(although now and then it tries to hit me again, and I again slip... )
-
have faith, trust in God... and He surely will take care.
-


so far i seen a few emo blogs (in my personal watchlist anyway...)
-
its easy to ask a Christian to trust in God
-
but what do you tell a non-believer?
-
sighz

No comments:

Post a Comment