Monday 13 October 2008

chemical taboo

remediate
-
apparently, another time again
-
Emil shall learn to treasure the time he has and not procrastinate in the future... eitherway what’s not done is not done... let it be
-
“God will make a way“
-


testing the waters
mentioning a taboo
-
was it intentional? I feel a little guilty...
-
I dunno
jealousy isn’t a nice emotion, that’s all i can say
-
but at least I more or less can confirm something...
-


I see the spot around a circle
-
the extension of me is effective though...


Jayne Chiang learning WOC from Zhan Feng was really amusing though
I will make sure to turn up for assembly when it happens =p
-
will upload some videos on Fb soon muhahaha =p
-
will also probably try to resolve stuff if the opportunity arises...

No comments:

Post a Comment