Friday 10 October 2008

who am I?

I don’t even know anymore
-
been stuck on so many facades and things
-
that i don’t even know who i am anymore
-


I never said anything?
I never did anything?
so it is my fault?
-
I feel so let down
like why do things end up like this
it’s been one month...
-
I know... and I knew...
that there was porbably nothing to begin with
I just wanted to get away from something else
-


looking through the first 2 terms
I don’t even know what’s real and what not
whether it was all a sham
-
but I knew those were happy times
a brief interlude from all the emoing of last year
a breather at least
-
a few sorrows inside
but at least they were fine
and i didn’t have too many stuff on my mind
-
I missed those times...
when everything was fine
FireAC chronicles... of what we did and everything
-
working with all of you’ll
but everything fell apart in the end
and maybe its too late to mend
-
But God who gives...
and God who takes away...
blessed be His name...


-
don’t emo.... i cant afford to
a facade of looking fine and dandy in the eyes of everyone else
but it’s the inside and not the outside that matters
-
and I cant afford to let other people dictate how i feel
I cant afford to waste my feelings on other people
I need to do well in this last lap...
-
I said sorry before...
and so... do I know who I am?

and... do you know who I am?
-
and you know who you are... =(

-

No comments:

Post a Comment