Saturday 25 October 2008

"math is all about practice"

so says my mum
and it seems, Amanda’s mum as well
-


ah well
the silence that was broken by a cheery smile and wave
-
good at least... but still...


ah well
I wish I could remain idealistic and all
-
but it might be time to get a bit more realistic...
but eitherway, as we go on our separate ways...
-
while the likelyhood is that we might have to part somehow, and might forget each other
I guess these are the people who are precious enough for me to want to keep in touch with:
-
Year 6s:
Tim Lim
Amanda Goh
John Tay
Daniel Chng
Petrina Cheng
Alex Lua
Kenneth Lim
Si Yan
Martin Teo
Song Yeong
Fabriz
Leemin (yeah I know I irritated the hell out of you... but haha)
Evelyn (for all our differences, and quarrels, I’ve seen the nice side of you, and I guess...)
Xunliang
Wesley Chan

-
Year 5s:
Felicia
Zhuo’er
Caleb
Jayne
Pet Liam
Sze Jet
Rodney
Levin
-

Others:
Mervyn (Y4)
John See (Y4)
Wan Feng (Y4)

No comments:

Post a Comment