Saturday 11 October 2008

Frames

exclusion is so obvious
-
EE
-
perhaps...
-
“Sn-1 is the unbiased estimator for the population variance”(HL Math Statistics)
“stop stop stop...”(Paddy Clarke)
-

For memory sakes
I used to take many frames of life...
Photos of the past
Of laughter and strife
-
Yet being the photographer
I seem to have vanished
Only to see others
-
Unpersoning me isn’t that difficult
I was never there because I’m never seen
You don't see my face...
Therefore I'm never in that place...
-
I never was a part of it
That’s why I have no part of it
After all the hundreds of photos of the BB
Almost none have me
-

LAMP of the world indeed
I miss those times
It didn’t need frames to contain it
It was always there to find
-
Shut me off from your mind
There’s nothing for you to find
A hello here, and a bye there
Nothing to hear, of how you fare

Because I ask why?
And I don’t know anymore...
-
but grats to tim and azmi for being there for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment