Saturday 25 October 2008

Idealism

where does such an ideology lead one to?
-
to say everything works out... everything will take care of itself...
-
11 December...
-
should i just stick to what idealism tells me...
-
or be realistic, for once...
-


God...
Everything is so uncertain...
everything...
-
So was everything a delusion?
a ‘God delusion’, as Dawkins would put it...
-
ah well
still i will trust...
still i will know that:
...as the rain and the snow come down from heaven
and do not return there but water the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
so shall My word be that goes out from My mouth;
it shall not return to Me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
(Isaiah 55:10-11)
-
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are My ways higher than your ways
and My thoughts than your thoughts.”
(v9)



now... mug and slog
i wonder if it can make it...
-
but it would be amusing..
if i land up in the same place as Tim...

No comments:

Post a Comment