Tuesday 7 October 2008

"That's why I said I'm not sure..."

according to Mdm Yong’s / one of my classmate’s logic
-
having issues with relationships (the mushy sort), break-ups, emoing etc, are an excuse to do flunk exams
-
according to this logic...
-
1. My friend either must had have a heart of iron, or some inhuman capability to still be able to top the level, get 7 points for everything except some random retarded subject about monetary assets(which I don’t take, thankfully, Geog FTW).

2. I should have failed everything too... after all, something strange happened ONE WEEK before prelims.

3. I should have failed and retained last year... wouldn’t that be a good thing?



so much for listing down all the people she knew ‘at-risk’ (aka involved in some r/s). and making some weird guesses as well
-
I laughed, probably too loudly... I think I also irritated a fair bit... sorry then...
-
I don’t even know who I am anymore... like some monster who seems not to care about anything at all...
-
even though I gave up stuff on the basis that its all for the best and all, and it doesn’t mean I start hating people
-
and I don’t hate... its just that... well...
-
I’m very sick of denying my emotions... its fatiguing.
-


the alternative to a denial is a switch...
but it also does not make sense... its like induced dipole movements, delta positive / negative depending on the neighbouring charge
-
so you get very weak Van Da Waals dispersion forces after that...
There is no permanent dipole... that’s why...


They say a bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush.(aka to be contented)
-
problem is i don’t think i have anything... tangible at least
-
God is everything and everywhere.... but, just not tangible sometimes =(
it takes a lot of faith to believe that even in the dry dessert He is there.
-
everything is fairly ambiguous, I must say...
-
“That’s why I said I’m not sure...”

No comments:

Post a Comment