Friday 3 October 2008

tessellations

you know, the strange things we were taught in primary school, geometry that all fit together seamlessly
-
i wonder how everything fits...


wondering round school before Bs, ran into Sze Jet mugging math
-
and apparently the taxonomy KPCOFGS joke got transmitted down to their level
-


bible funds
and stuff
dunno why I cant use my allowance as and when i wish....
zzz
and my mum blows up literally...
-
needless to say after that my second sis talked to me, and as usual the debate about catholic and Protestant church come in


-
jealousy is a very strange emotion...
it doesn’t make sense
neither does some repressed emotions
-
i remember stuff along the lines of a retreat last year
down back to reality


I don’t see the fit... i really don’t
why can’t life be less complicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment