Saturday 18 October 2008

Liberties

taking liberties with certain privileges ...
-
i dunno why...
-
but it seems that while people can take liberties in emoing and feeling sad about stuff
cookies and stuff
just because i asked a innocent question
-
it was really not fair
it didn’t have to be that way... just because of protecting someone, hiding objects,
-


i never had such privileges...
-
“why?...”
“you’re stronger than him”
-


I see things right before my very eyes...
but i don’t show reaction to that
-
mention a taboo
boom...
-
I realising a need to just go out, and scream and yell, run till the endorphins are released...
I don’t need punch my knuckles till they bleed
-
I don’t know if you’re doing it intentionally...
but i find it impossible to do any subjects other than brainless ones (Bio/Geog) when you are around...
-


double standards
-
it doesn’t matter if rules are broken to achieve your purpose
but the moment i get into trouble... no one stands up for me
-
it matters if i made someone upset by asking an innocent question
but it doesn’t matter if you yell certain names to my ear..., do stupid things, hear blatant references,
-
its even shocking for me to joke about showing ladybirds and tissue paper
but its normal to see everything, every silly thing right in front of my face
-


memorising/knowing the bible in one thing
having faith is another
-
being able to logify, dissect and argue apologetics is one thing
trusting in God is another
-


I expected it anyway
because i knew from the start what the answer was...
which was why i never bothered to invest too much into it...
that’s why i can just drop the form
-
activity evaluation...
-


I still remember what God told me... or what I thought God told me last year...
so I shall... wait and believe He’ll make everything well in the end...
-
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Ps 46:1)
and He will make all things beautiful in His time(Ecc 3:11)...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment