Sunday 19 October 2008

When it happens that way...

I gave up denying my emotions(the non-negative ones)
-
dunno if its a good or bad thing
-
but at least I can safely move on from the last few months... of false escapism...
-


simply put... I knew what the answer was at the start... even though it seemed okay...
“My ways are higher than your ways, My thoughts higher than yours”
i.e. “its not what you think it might be , I’ve got a better plan”
-
which was why I didn’t throw myself into it... and didn’t invest much...
but I just worry that... compromises be made... wrong choices...
land up with more screwed up friendships...
or screw up the walk with God...
-
but I’m not sure about last years impressions
-


I remember wondering whether I wasted my life last year mulling over stuff
just because I had a bit of temporal happiness, which I knew God would probably take away in the end...
-
we shall see how God leads the next few weeks, months, years...
-
I remember Azmi talking to me... praying for me
I realise... he probably had to give up so much more than most...
“but its all worth it...”
-
am i trusting in a fabricated impression
or God’s leading?
-
I wonder
-


and Brandy still looks sad as ever... :
DSCF1704.hgtRvrObkBdH.jpg
my teddy is never happy unfortunately...
-
ah, we can both emo together, so fun isnt it...
-
(yes, I have been reading other people’s blogs and am highly amused by the utter randomness of Feli’s recent posts, lol )

No comments:

Post a Comment