Sunday 30 November 2008

Low...

that’s one more to pray for =(
-


I remember, more than a year ago
-
“am I that detestable?”
-
“I want to do with you...”

“would be quite cool...”(JP)
-
I was quite freaked out by that incident...
and I hardly talked after that.
-
but now... after what I heard from CC...
sighz... what happened?
-
what can take away the knowledge of Christ from a believer?
-


and again.. looking through the last time... a few months back
before the “airport” got blockaded and you were cut off
we were talking about choir, about who wasn’t saved
-
I mentioned JS...
-
I know I’ve been too sticky perhaps
sorry... I wish we could talk again...



I’m worried now
when the fire and passion of a believer gets snuffed out
when disillusion, guilt and tests take their toll
-
will he/she fall away...
when you no longer can say with the same optimism:
“I know I’ll see you in heaven, even if we never meet again”
-
I need to give a call... someday or another...

No comments:

Post a Comment