Monday 17 November 2008

another 74

“hiyah, sure got sheltered way one lah”(lua)
apparently some invisible sheltered walkway has just sprung up between the Dover Blocks and 121 Dover Road...
-
“I don’t want, you go score lah...” (dan)”
-
its not a matter of ‘scoring’.
its just that I might not be the best person... you know...
I’m scared to make things awkward...
-
seriously if you don’t want...
and you still stubbornly try to cling to TK, as I know you to be doing
stop acting in that way..., it really hurts me,
and can hurt other people as well,
esp if they don’t know how to guard their heart
-


waiting at a bus stop
-
a call:
“...mum called and asked us to ...”(dan)
-
“where’s dan and lua, they don’t want to come?”
-
“wah you’re not wet at all”(Yuan hao)


the weather was evil
sighz
-
why do I bother...
I could, after all, have not bothered to insist that lua and dan to call and check,
after a long while of pressuring them...
-
and stayed in the room, dry and comfortable...
like what they would have done if I didn’t do anything...
-


I was the ref they didn’t know about...

No comments:

Post a Comment