Wednesday 5 November 2008

More thoughts

literally “wasting a whole day”
bumming in the morning...
cardiologist in the afternoon, amidst the rain...
-
I might be able to downgrade Ns, it all depends on the results in 19 november...
-
as far as i know... apparently i have a heart murmur and some abnormal rhythm at the stress treadmill
-
see how
-


and going to school after that
-
maybe there is a pattern
when i decide to go to school and not...
-
I stayed in church to bum instead of school on sunday...
-


got more songs from my sis, back from US
Switchfoot and Lifehouse
-
and i happened to chance upon the song feli posted on her blog about a month back
-
Breathing
in particular these words make sense:
-
I'm looking past the shadows
In my mind into the truth and
I'm trying to identify
the voices in my head
God, which one's You?

-
ah well...
-


42 : Answer to Life , the Universe, and Everything
-
God...

No comments:

Post a Comment