Sunday 30 November 2008

Like a whirlwind

So many things have happened over the week
-
1. Bangkok Airport PADing
2. Mumbai madness
3. Prom... Tim
4. John Tay
-
3 and 4, nearly cried for you guys...
-
but i know God works for the good of those who love Him
i guess He’ll take care...
the same way He has seen me through a lot of trials the past few months
-
always remember...
like what you told me before
like what i wanted to tell you before you got snatched away
What God has still been impressing upon me:
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.(2 Cor 4: 18)
-
Don’t worry too much,
I believe, and trust... that one day, God will make a way
For you...
and for me... in time to come...
-
Faith and trust
-
simply ask Him
call out to Him
He’ll answer...
He’ll comfort...


for a moment I wondered if i was, for once, the one who wasn’t exactly struck with anything bad...
after all prom/day after ended/started on a good note
-
when you talk about death, a loss
-
God gives, and He takes away
I’ve lost much
but have gained much too, what the world can give is nothing compared to the richness of Christ
-
but I guess,
I know... a long way... patience
to learn that...
after all
“love is patient”
-
To learn how to divorce the 2 parts that come out of loving:
promote the part that genuinely cares
deny the part that desires reciprocation
after all
“love is not self seeking”
-


to hear how leemin
was told not to be so mean to me by you...
-
you know anyway... at least I can trust you, haha...
-
Leemin today, however conveniently listed down 10 reasons why she won’t want me
(not like I’m seriously interested anyway):
1. He’s so ugly,
2. He’s so ugly,
3. He’s so ugly,
4. He’s so ugly,
5. He’s so ugly,
6. He’s so ugly,
7. He’s so ugly,
8. He’s so ugly,
9. He’s so ugly,
10. He’s so ugly,
-
lol...



for these people who have been special to me this past year or so...
(not in any particular order)
-
thanks for everything...
for being someone I can talk to,
for being a great friend this past year
Thank you Petrina

-
Thanks for being a great friend
And for the times you’ve been an encouragement to me
Thank you Feli

-
thanks for the friendship
the sound advice
thank you John

-
thanks for being a great encouragement
thanks also for everything this year
Thank you Zhuo’er

-
thanks for being there for me always
thanks for being a great friend.
Thank you Tim

-
Thanks for your smiles
Your laughter and friendship
Your little bits of encouragement
For being who you are over the past 2 years
Thank you Amanda...

-


one day, a long way from now
I’ll know
if dreams can come true...
-
or perhaps
like many
the innocent idealism gets weathered away
after bitter disappointment, guilt and trials
-


God has been so faithful to me thus far
I sincerely believe
He’ll continue to make a way
In His time and purpose
-
KK, Uni, relationships, everything else...


Help me to trust you Lord...
In everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment