Wednesday 26 November 2008

Point of Escapism

now even that is gone...
-
maybe i should be more mature about it
-
not like it really matters, facebook is a darn waste of time anyway
-


it seems
sighs
-
no matter how hard you try
there’s really no point clinging on to FALSE HOPE right?
-
I could do an alien
be as sticky and possessive as I can be, make people feel bad...
-
and that’s not being loving, since, I quote:
when you love a person
sometimes you have to give him/her that space
sometimes in loving
you need to let go.

-
or the thing that’s generated by a voltaic cell:
put weird pics on my imaginary iTouch,
Emo in one corner,
so people will bake cookies and try to cheer up
(and I never had that luxury...)
pretend to flirt with other people.
but still...
-
but... can I BE A RATIONAL CREATURE for ONCE
just dump everything away,
isolate myself,
lock myself in a room
play all the meaningless computer games,
lose myself away in everything possible
-
play a game of pretend and stick to another person even though its not true
(and i know that doesn’t work either..., and you might even end up SCREWING up YET another friendship...=(- )
-
no need to suffer all these crap hurled at me...


but then again... I cant :’(
I can only keep absorbing the hurt
and I even have to discount the rare nice moments,
I don’t want to be disappointed again... like the 27th dec,
even the nice can hurt me... sometimes...
-
I KNOW DARN WELL THIS IS A PUBLIC BLOG
GO AHEAD AND LAUGH AT ME, I DONT CARE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment