Tuesday 18 November 2008

Smoking

nicotine
-
I didn’t know what i was writing about, but apparently i smoked correctly...


now that its over, i wonder...
-
I’ll see less
-
I’m still not sure also
-
God if its possible, don’t let me become sad and disappointed
-
but let Your will be done always
-
if it be in Your will, grant me the desires of my heart...
IB results, NS, Uni... everything else
but I know You know best in everything
-


zzz again i unintentionally embarrassed myself
and nearly got someone hurt... =(
-
I guess...
-
J Ng’s High Tea buffet after that
Then a long time of shopping with John at SKS and PS
-
John asked the same question Zhuo’er asked before
I told him the same answer
Tim knows the answer also
-
just that lua and daniel don’t...
-
so we shall see
how God will, make everything beautiful in His time...

No comments:

Post a Comment