Saturday 8 November 2008

Glico

today was relatively okay...
save the exceptional tiredness due to the effect of Clarinase to clear up a ridiculous blocked nose
-
I nearly ended up noodles for 4 meals in a row (lunch, dinner, Breakfast, lunch today)
-
decided not to eat Just for Mee in the end... thankfully,
went over to broadway to buy some Gyudon(beef rice) that was like chewing rubber with rice
-
my chewing noises was probably too noisy :
“You need to learn to close your mouth when you eat...”
-
chng had his t.s.a today so he wasn’t around in the afternoon
which meant no iTouch to distract me...
-
but i was kinda exceptionally tired all the same...
-
some weird argument with Lua about 4th I.E. being higher than 3rd I.E. for ALL cases
-
then I went off to eat at some random restaurant at rangoon road with my relatives...
-
the food was... okay... not worth travelling so far to eat though...
-


then again.. they went for Coffee O_o,
was super tired by then...
but at least i managed to buy stationery and some snacks
-
and some random jokes from my aunt....
ah well
-


anyway i was struck with a thought or so with regards to the love of God
-
God has already shown His love to us before we knew Him
He loved us enough to actually take care of us even when we did not acknowledge Him
in that way... God’s love was already always there... a constant that never changed
-
however , its only up to us to accept that love... to make the choice... one day...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment