Wednesday 5 November 2008

Heart doctor

going to see a cardiologist later, to see if there’s anything wrong...
-


sighz
-
I know... that sometimes... certain things... might irritate people, like you know...
the fact that some things i see make me feel left out, sad , or upset...
-
I happen to know last year, apparently my consistent “sighing” was irritating people
ahh... I should control myself...
lest things become messy again...
-
can i just say that... I really do...
-
beyond the shallowness of infatuations and everything
when seeing ... left me tongue-tied and a surge of adrenaline
-
the old past, before i tried to move away
and realised ... I couldn’t. I could distract myself away for a while, maybe about 6 months
“but all the ways still lead back to the ego”(Siddhartha)
-
when it’s not about me anymore..., not about the fleeting emotions and temporary now...
God, You know how things go, so help me to always keep things in perspective...
-
I guess as things come, I need to face it like a man
only time will tell...
-
and I know that I have no guarantee...
basically, like the Lehman linked assets, if it fails, it fails
-
as John would say:
“you need to be realistic”
-
but I know I’ll always have God
so I guess, He’s enough...


zzz
its starting to make me feel rather uncomfortable too
and its not very nice for the other party
-
So, for ‘neth, lua, and Chng
STOP making fun of me... pfff...


I cant believe I got math in 3 days time
-
I cant seem to bring myself to press that ‘panic button’
-
Its starting to get a bit unnerving...

No comments:

Post a Comment